Hey guys! As some of you may know, I recently hit 2000 followers. Which is bloody awesome.
As a reward for being so sweet to me, I’ve decided to do a giveaway :) I’m not the kind of person that has a load of cool stuff to give away just lying around so it’s not much but I hope it’s okay :).
One winner will receive one Redbubble T-shirt of their choice UNDER £20.
As far as I know they’re all under that but just in case THE T-SHIRT MUST BE UNDER £20. If not then, I’m afraid you’ll have to pick another. The T-shirts shown above are just examples and not mine. It’s your choice!
- You have to be following me. This is because this is a reward for my followers and I think it would be unfair if you just reblogged it. If you don’t want to follow me, I completely understand but your reblogs will not count.
- It has to be a t-shirt, NOT a hoodie.
- No giveaway blogs. If I pick a winner and your blog is just for giveaways, you will be disqualified.
- Reblogs and likes both count.
- Maximum of 3 reblogs a day. Don’t want to spam your followers! Also, (this isn’t compulsory), try and tag your posts as giveaway or something so your followers can blacklist c:
- According to Redbubble’s website they can ship to all corners of the globe.
- You must have your ask open. If you do not respond within 24 hours I will pick a new winner.
- The giveaway ends on 15th October. And a winner will be picked randomly within a few days.
- Any more questions just ask!
- Good luck!
May the odds be ever in your favour.
i keep thinking back to amy’s afterword
and how it says everything the doctor needs to hear: that she’s happy, that she did find rory, that they lived a long life together
and then i keep thinking back to river’s words
don’t let him see the damage
and wondering whether anything in that afterward is actually true.
I think Steven deserves the “not as big of a jerk as you could’ve been award.” At least Amy/Rory weren’t brutally killed, neither of them were left alone in a parallel world, and nobody became the Master. They even lived happily together for the rest of their lives. So here’s to you Steven: